secret santa? dirty santa? gift exchange with the co-workers? stocking stuffer? what in the world to get your babysitter?
all here. all gorgeous. and at great price points.
i trust you'll find something for more than one person on your list!
1. fresh life rollerball | $22
2. porter magazine subscription | $30
3. lov organic ginger lemon tea | $18
4. everlane twill tablet case | $20
5. the atelier creme de la creme mug | $15
6. geometric sticks by ko sticks | $24
7. garance dore market list | $10
8. eve lom kiss mix lip treatment | $22
9. bkr in glow | $30
10. crystal cluster earrings | $29.50
11. hugo guinness trinket tray | $14.50
i had a lot of fun searching for items under thirty bucks. as a chick born with caviar taste, you know i want the most for my money at any price point. that means high quality and great performance are key. these are all, shall i say, très impressionnant.
i'd love to try or already have and highly recommend these items. they all have strong visual impact, which is the trick when trying to stay in check, budget wise. faves? a yearly subscription to porter, a shiny new pair of earrings, and that mug. love!
i promise, the gift guides are almost done. i've got one more up my sleeve that will come in handy. keep those eyes peeled, y'all. ;)